J.M. Lacky Loses Home to Fire May 13, 1883, NC

May 31, 1883 (The Commonwealth, a newspaper of Scotland Neck, NC, 2d page)

From “Here and There” Section

Winston Sentinel: Mr. J.M. Lacky, of Colesville, Stokes county, we learn, had the misfortune to lose his dwelling house by fire on the 13th inst., the flames consuming not only the building, but the entire contents.



About Kindra

Executive Director for Quaker House, bringing a little bit of peace through counseling and support to military members and their families.
This entry was posted in Family History and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Drop a footnote (or comment!).

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s