Fire Consumes the Store of Luther Davis May 12, 1883, NC

year 1883

May 17, 1883 (The Commonwealth, a newspaper of Scotland Neck, NC, 2d page)

A fire in Rich Square Saturday night consumed the store of Mr. Luther Davis. The entire loss was $2500. There was $1500 insurance.

Advertisements

About Kindra

Executive Director for Quaker House, bringing a little bit of peace through counseling and support to military members and their families.
This entry was posted in Family History and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Drop a footnote (or comment!).

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s